Silk robes are most common among celebrities who will be wearing them in films, TV shows, and other shows. It is good nightwear for bedtime and also a good bathrobe. Here is the list of best silk robes for men available in the market.
- Long men’s silk robe with belt
- It has contrast piping, a self-belt at the waist, and comfortable long sleeves. It hangs more flatteringly from the body. It is stronger, smoother, and wrinkle-resistant. Classic style and contrast trim make this silk robe unique.
It is made from 100% 22 momme luxury mulberry silk and has two front pockets. The silk used is more healthy and breathable for our skin. It gives good protection for our skin.
- Luxury Pure silk Kimono robe
This beautiful, user-friendly, and comfortable men’s robe is made from the finest 19 momme mulberry silk. This pure silk robe is more suitable for after-shower use or longue use for wrapping. It comes with two front pockets and its sleeves type is ¾ sleeves. It is available in different colors. It gives a more relax and healthy lifestyle.
- Big and Tall silk dressing gown
This elegant and comfortable men’s silk robe features a class c, length, and generous cut. It is made of high-quality mulberry silk, and consists of a traditional collar and fold-back cuffs. It looks luxurious with a matching silk belt and internal tie closure.
- Long men’s luxury silk robes
You will get satisfying comfort and style on wearing this dark stylish and mulberry silk robe. No doubt that this made of soft silks where the men’s silk robe is being decorated with piped trims that really give a traditional finish to the light outline. It has two front pockets and is available in red, grey, blue, and violet.
- Gold long silk robe
This shiny and luxurious modern gold silk robe will give luxurious look. It is created from the finest silk and its stylish look shows its incomparable craftsmanship. It comes with wide striped trims and is available in gold and grey colors.
How to care for long-lasting?
- It is recommended for professional dry cleaning
- Wash in lukewarm water whether it is by hand or machine
- A Neutral or special detergent is good for silk
- Go for hang dry and avoid direct sunlight
- Do not use bleaches and do not go for machine dry.